|Difficulty: Easy||Servers: 4|
Step # 1 - Preparing Mahi Mahi Fillets
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Combine the mango, tomato, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice in a mixing bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss to make a mango garnish.
- Brush the fish with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
Step # 2 - Making Wrap
- Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Cut fish into chunks.
- On each tortillas; add fish, spinach leaves and mango garnish; fold and serve.
SERVE AND ENJOY
La Banderita - Fat Free Tortillas