Time: 30 min
|Difficulty: Moderada||Servers: 4|
Step # 1 - Preparing Fish Fillets
- In a large bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of oil with honey, hot sauce and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the carrots, cabbage, avocado, tomato and cilantro; toss to make a slaw. Preheat a grill pan to medium. Coat the fish with the remaining oil and lime peel.
- Cover and grill the fish, turning once, about 8 minutes.
Step # 2 - Making Burrito
- Warm tortillas and divide fish into eight servings and place on tortillas.
- Garnish with slaw mixture. Serve with sour cream and extra slaw on the side.
SERVE AND ENJOY
La Banderita - Carb Counter Tortillas