- - 1 OLÉ Flatbread Tuscan Garlic
- ¼ cup OLÉ quesadilla shredded melting cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 purple onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon crushed oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed basil
- 3 basil leaves
- Yellow, red and green bell peppers
- Salt to taste
STEP 1 :
Chop garlic, onion and basil
MAKE TOMATO SAUCE
In a pot add olive oil, add the chopped onion then add the chopped garlic once is golden brown add oregano and then add the tomato puree, salt and chopped basil
Then stir and let it reduce.
Put a OLÉ Tuscan Garlic Flatbread on a dish and add the tomato sauce, the OLÉ queso quesadilla then red onion, yellow, red and green peppers and put it in the oven
Until de cheese is melted and the OLÉ Flatbread is golden brown.
Then add the three leaves of fresh basil.
Serve and enjoy!!