Juice of 2 limes
4 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup orange juice
2 cups torn cilantro, fresh
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup olive oil
1 large jalapeño, minced
2 tablespoon white vinegar
2 pounds flank steak, trimmed
12-16 (4-inch) La Banderita Casera Corn Tortillas, warmed according to directions
Olé Queso Fresco Crumbling Cheese
Radishes, thinly sliced
Cilantro, fresh, torn
Limes, sliced in quarters
1. In a gallon-size resealable bag, combine lime juice, crushed garlic, orange juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, olive oil, jalapeño, and vinegar. Shake to mix thoroughly.
2. Put the entire flank steak into the resealable bag and seal tightly. Shake, making sure the steak is completely coated. Marinate overnight in refrigerator or for at least 2 hours. Remove flank steak from the marinade and discard leftover juices.
3. Grill steak for 7 to 10 minutes per side, turning only once.
4. Remove from heat and let rest 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak against the grain on a diagonal.
5. Place two La Banderita Casera Corn Tortillas together, and layer on grilled steak and garnishes. Serve immediately.