Chicken and Bean Quesadillas
2 chicken breasts
¼ cup olive oil
1 tablespoons fajita seasoning
½ white onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 jalapeño, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
½ cup chopped cilantro, fresh
1 cup Olé Quesadilla Cheese, shredded
4 (8-inch) Olé Homestyle Soft Taco Tortillas
1. In a medium bowl, coat chicken with oil and fajita seasoning. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
2. In frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil and cook chicken thoroughly. Remove and set aside.
3. Coat pan with oil; add chopped onion, garlic, and jalapeño. Sauté until tender.
4. Stir in black beans and cilantro; cook until thoroughly heated.
5. Shred chicken and add black bean mixture; stir together.
6. In a frying pan over low heat, lay tortilla flat. On one side of tortilla, layer cheese, spread bean mixture, and add chicken. Fold in half and turn once until cheese is completely melted. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Serve immediately.