½ medium white onion, diced
3 links La Banderita Chorizo, casing removed
1 pound Cambray potatoes, cut into quarters
Oil for frying tortillas
4-6 (6-inch) La Banderita Homestyle Corn Tortillas
2 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Spring onions, sliced, green part only
2 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
1. In large frying pan over medium heat, add oil. When hot, add onion and cook until golden brown. Add chorizo and cook until it begins to brown. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Boil potatoes. While potatoes are boiling, in a large frying pan over medium heat, lightly
spread oil evenly. Fry each tortilla on each side for a few seconds. Do not allow them to get hard. Drain excess oil off and place in an oven-safe pan on low heat until ready to serve.
3. In the same frying pan, melt butter and fry potatoes until golden brown; add salt and pepper
to taste. Set aside and keep warm.
4. Using the same frying pan, over medium-high heat, add oil and bring to medium hot heat. Gently add cracked eggs to hot oil and cook until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny.
5. To serve, place potatoes on plate, add the chorizo, and gently place eggs on top.
6. Garnish with spring onions and cilantro. Serve immediately.