Egg, Chorizo, and Potato Breakfast Taco
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6
1 (8 oz) roll chorizo
2 tablespoons butter
1 pound russet potato, peeled and cubed into 1/2 in cubes
6 large eggs beaten
1 tablespoon TABASCO® Chipotle Sauce + more for topping
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles, drained
1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
1/4 cup salsa + more for topping
salt, to taste
6 La Banderita Fajitas Flour Tortillas
La Banderita Crema – Mexican Style Cream, for topping
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
• Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
• Once hot, add in chorizo.
• Cook, breaking it up as you go along, until cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
• Add butter to pan and melt.
• Once melted, add potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring often, until tender and cooked through.
• Pour in beaten eggs, and cook, stirring with a spatula, until eggs are ﬁrm and cooked.
• Turn oﬀ heat and stir in TABASCO®, green chiles, black beans, and salsa. Taste and season with salt, if necessary.
• Fill tortillas with mixture and top with crema, more TABASCO®, and salsa!