French Toast Wrap
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 6
3-4 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
6 (8-inch) La Banderita Flour Tortillas
3 bananas, sliced
1½ cups sliced strawberries, fresh
1½ cups blueberries, fresh
Vanilla Greek yogurt
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon together until thoroughly mixed.
2. Heat a frying pan to medium-high.
3. Dip each tortilla into the egg mixture and place on frying pan. Lightly
toast each side and keep warm for serving.
4. In a bowl, mix together fruit and berries.
5. To serve, lay a tortilla flat and fill with Greek yogurt, fruit, and berry mixture and roll.
6. Top with maple syrup and serve immediately.