Hearty Huevos Rancheros
- Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 4 to 6
2 (10-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon cumin
8-12 (8-inch) Olé Xtreme Wellness Fat Free Wraps
1 cup chunky salsa, drained
¼ cup spring onions, green part only
2 teaspoons oregano, dried
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
1. In a medium saucepan, add black beans and stir in garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cumin.
2. While beans are heating up, in a large frying pan over medium heat, lightly spread oil evenly. Fry each tortilla on each side for a few seconds. Do not allow them to get hard. Drain off excess oil and place in an oven-safe pan on low heat until ready to serve.
3. Using the same frying pan, over medium-high heat, add oil and heat until medium hot.
4. Gently add cracked eggs to hot oil and cook until the whites are cooked through and the yolks are still runny.
5. Spread each tortilla with beans, add salsa evenly, and gently place eggs on top.
6. Garnish with spring onions and dried oregano. Serve immediately.