Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
Pizza Sauce: 1/2 cup canned refried beans
2 tablespoons taco sauce
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1 tablespoon TABASCO® Sauce
Pizza Filling: 1/2 pound Italian sausage
1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
1/2 cup diced yellow onion
1/2 cup diced mushrooms
1/4 cup sliced olives
14 slices pepperoni diced
salt, to taste
6 La Banderita Fajitas Flour Tortillas
Toppings: Shredded mozzarella, to taste
La Banderita Crema – Mexican Style Cream
Pico de gallo
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
• Pizza Sauce Directions: Whisk together ingredients and set aside.
• Pizza Filling: Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat.
• Once hot, add in sausage, pepper, and onion.
• Cook, breaking up the sausage as you go, until sausage is cooked through and veggies are tender, about 10 minutes.
• Stir in the mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and the pizza sauce mixture.
• Taste and season with salt, if necessary.
• Assembly: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
• Spread pizza ﬁlling onto tortillas.
• Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted, about 5-10 minutes.
• Remove from oven and top with lettuce, crema, and pico de gallo.