Spicy Chili Cups
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Servings: 24
1 pound ground beef
3 tablespoons TABASCO® Sauce
1 cup diced onion
1/2 cup diced red pepper
1/2 cup diced green pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons cumin
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
1 (15 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
1 (15 oz) can corn, drained
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
Spicy Chili Directions
1. Cook beef, breaking it up as you go, in a large stockpot over medium heat.
2. Once cooked, add in TABASCO® Sauce, onion, red pepper, green pepper, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and salt.
3. Cook, stirring regularly, until the peppers are tender, about 5-10 minutes.
4. Stir in tomatoes, pinto beans, and corn.
5. Simmer on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
6. Taste and re-season, if necessary.
Tortilla Cups Directions
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease 2 (12 slot) non stick muffin tins with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Stack tortillas on a clean work surface.
3. Use a 4.5 inch round cookie cutter to cut 4 rounds out of each tortilla. Makes 24 rounds.
4. Gently press one round into one slot of the muffin tin. (see video for visual)
5. Repeat with remaining tortilla rounds.
6. Bake in preheated oven until the tortillas are lightly crispy and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and fill each cup with spicy chili.
8. Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!