Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas
1 pound flank steak
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 green bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1/2 large red onion, cut into 8 large chunks 2 tablespoons TABASCO® Sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt, more to less to taste
Steak Fajita Quesadillas
12 La Banderita Soft Taco Flour Tortillas 6 cups shredded quesadilla cheese
Sour cream or crema
Pico de Gallo or salsa
Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas Directions
• Place steak into a large bowl or gallon sized ziplock baggie.
• Place peppers and onion into another large bowl or baggie.
• In a medium sized bowl, whisk together TABASCO® Sauce, olive oil, orange juice, lime juice, soy sauce, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt.
• Pour half of the sauce over the steak and half over the peppers and onion.
• Cover or seal and place in fridge to marinate for 8 hours.
• Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
• Place steak onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
• Remove from oven, add peppers and onions, and cook for an additional 15 minutes.
• Let steak rest for 10 minutes, before thinly slicing.
Steak Fajita Quesadillas Directions
• Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
• Place one tortilla onto a clean work surface.
• Top with 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
• Top with 1/6th of the steak, peppers, and onions mixture.
• Top with 1/2 cup more shredded cheese and then another flour tortilla.
• Cook in preheated pan, flipping halfway through, until the tortillas are golden brown and the cheese has melted.
• Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
• Cut and serve with optional toppings!