- Servings: Serves: 6
¼ C Ole’ Crema
¼ C mayonnaise
½ tsp. onion powder
½ tsp. garlic powder
Juice of one lime
6 ears of corn, silk removed, husk on, soaked in water 1 hour
1 tsp. chili powder or smoked paprika
½ C Verole Cotija Cheese
¼ C. cilantro, fresh, chopped
La Banderita Crema - Mexican Style Cream Shredded lettuce Diced avocado Diced tomatoes Cilantro
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees, or prepare grill.
• In a small bowl, combine Crema, mayonnaise, onion powder, garlic powder and lime juice. Set aside.
• Place cornhusks directly on oven or grill rack and roast until corn is soft.
• Peel down husks, tie together with twine and spread with Crema mixture.
• Sprinkle with Cotija cheese, chili powder and cilantro.
• Serve immediately.