1 tablespoon chopped garlic
3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
2 tablespoons chopped chives
1 tablespoon chopped mint
½ cup olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 chicken breast, cut into strips
Oil for frying tortilla
1 (8-inch) Olé Flour Tortilla
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons adobo chipotle sauce
¼ tsp. salt
1 cup mixed salad greens
¼ cup tomato medley, quartered (grape tomatoes)
½ cup Olé Queso Fresco Crumbling Cheese
1. In a medium bowl, add garlic, cilantro, chives, mint, half of the olive oil, and soy sauce and mix well. Add chicken strips and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. While chicken is marinating, in a deep fryer or large pot, heat oil to 375°F. When at boiling point, drop in tortilla and place tongs in the center of tortilla, turning the shell to make a bowl shape. Fry until golden brown. You may have to pinch each side to flatten the “pillow” effect of the flour shell. Remove and drain on a paper towel until ready to serve.
3. In a frying pan, add a little oil and cook chicken strips thoroughly. Set aside.
4. To make the salad dressing, in a medium bowl, add apple cider vinegar, chipotle sauce, salt, and remaining olive oil. Mix well, then pour over salad mix and toss to coat.
5. In tortilla bowl, add dressed salad greens, chicken strips, and tomato medley, and top with the crumbling cheese. Serve immediately.